The Camano features our most popular award winning Low Angle mid-sized blade design. Providing the perfect combination for paddlers who want gentle power and use a relaxed all around touring stroke. The Camano also offers the best balance of light swing weight, durability and performance.
- Award winning mid-size blades design offers gentle power and a smooth easy stroke.
- Advanced dihedral blade design creates stable forward strokes.
- Light swing weight reduces fatigue.
- Our most popular all around touring design.
- Highly visible translucent colors: Amber, Orange and Red.
Low Angle Paddling
- The most common paddling style using a more casual cadence.
- The paddle is kept at a low angle relative to the water and a relaxed arching stroke is used.
- Smooth forward stroke reduces fatigue.
Mid-sized Premium Blades
- Mid-sized blades fit the widest range of kayakers.
- Lighter, smooth feel on the water.
- Fiberglass continuous weave blades for light weight to strength ratio.
- Dihedral for smooth forward strokes.
- Elegant, easy to use design.
- Low profile button looks and feels like a 1-piece paddle.
- Internal gear system for precise fit.
- Adjusts feather left or right in 15 degree increments.
- You determine what feather works best for you.
Straight Shaft Carbon Blend
- More traditional feeling and generally less expensive.
- The lightest weight option available.
- Continuous length allows for easy hand movement.
Neutral Bent Shaft Carbon Blend
- Neutral bent shafts naturally aligns wrists to reduce fatigue
- More hand to shaft contact for increased control
- Immediate comfort and reduced strain with lighter grip
- Extremely light weight with Werner durability
- Balanced for precise control and comfort