The Corryvrecken offers full size blades ideal for well conditioned High Angle paddlers who want powerful strokes and enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes.
- Full-size, high angle blades are ideal for well conditional paddlers.
- Slight dihedral enhances blade maneuverability for smooth linking stokes.
- Powerful, light weight and durable.
- Highly visible translucent colors: Amber, Orange and Red.
Full-sized Premium Blades
- Full-sized blades offer power for well conditioned paddlers.
- Lighter, smooth feel on the water.
- Fiberglass continuous weave blades for light weight to strength ratio.
- Dihedral for smooth forward strokes.
High Angle Paddling
- A more powerful catch and stroke for increased forward efficiency.
- The paddle is kept at a high angle relative to the water and a faster cadence is used.
- Best for linking a variety of maneuvering stokes.
- Excellent for bracing and rolling
- Elegant, easy to use design.
- Low profile button looks and feels like a 1-piece paddle.
- Internal gear system for precise fit.
- Adjusts feather left or right in 15 degree increments.
- You determine what feather works best for you.
Straight Shaft Carbon Blend
- More traditional feeling and generally less expensive.
- The lightest weight option available.
- Continuous length allows for easy hand movement.
Neutral Bent Shaft Carbon Blend
- Neutral bent shafts naturally aligns wrists to reduce fatigue
- More hand to shaft contact for increased control
- Immediate comfort and reduced strain with lighter grip
- Extremely light weight with Werner durability
- Balanced for precise control and comfort