The Cyprus is our most popular Performance Core high angle blade design. The mid size performance core blades fit a wide range of kayakers and are versatile to use during advanced maneuvers or all around touring.
- Mid-size blades fit a wide range of paddlers and are versatile for advanced maneuvers and all around touring
- Performance Core blades are buoyant, lightweight, and durable
- Extremely stable bracing and rolling, powerful catch and smooth linking stokes
- Ultimate high-angle blade design
High Angle Paddling
- A more powerful catch and stroke for increased forward efficiency.
- The paddle is kept at a high angle relative to the water and a faster cadence is used.
- Best for linking a variety of maneuvering stokes.
- Excellent for bracing and rolling
Mid-sized Performance Core Blades
- Mid-sized blades fit the widest range of kayakers.
- Lighter, buoyant feel on the water.
- Carbon weave for lightest weight to strength ratio.
- Dihedral for smooth forward strokes.
- Ribless back for smooth sculling strokes.
- Elegant, easy to use design.
- Low profile button looks and feels like a 1-piece paddle.
- Internal gear system for precise fit.
- Adjusts feather left or right in 15 degree increments.
- You determine what feather works best for you.
Straight Shaft Carbon
- More traditional feeling and generally less expensive.
- The lightest weight option available.
- Continuous length allows for easy hand movement.
Neutral Bent Shaft Carbon
- Neutral bent shafts naturally aligns wrists to reduce fatigue
- More hand to shaft contact for increased control
- Immediate comfort and reduced strain with lighter grip
- Extremely light weight with Werner durability
- Balanced for precise control and comfort