Stellar 16S Features
- Strong primary stability. Great first ski, faster than the 14s
- Easy to move off the water. Light with plenty of handles at the bow, stern and sides
- Great outfitting with carbon, adjustable footplate, waterproof heavy duty hatch covers and multiple carry handles
- Trailing rudder that can be raised up to allow for easy beach landings and handling off the water
- Very efficient hull design, glides nicely. Defined keel line at the stern and bow for good tracking and control
- Soft chines make it very maneuverable on the water
The Stellar 16′ Surf Ski (S16S) is a transitional sit-on-top, stable enough for entry level and intermediate paddlers to feel comfortable, but fast enough for fitness paddling and racing! The open cockpit, rounded seat and 3-point footboard is very comfortable and responsive, keeping you on track to where you want to go. Two water tight hatches allow for modest storage for day tripping and overnight adventures. In the ocean, the S16S is a blast, easily catching waves and carving on the waves. The S16S’s light weight makes it responsive to your power on the water and with its cockpit handles, it is a breeze to carry and car-top.
Lay-Up Options and Pricing
|Advantage||16kg||Heat cured infused epoxy fiberglass||$3,695|
|15.5kg||Hull: Single skin laminate hull Carbon & Kevlar, clear gelcoat finish.
Deck: Heat cured infused epoxy fiberglass
|Excel||12.5kg||Heat cured infused epoxy Kevlar and fiberglass||$4,445|