Wilderness Systems Radar Fishing Kayak – with Pedal Drive
Wilderness Systems have done it again – bringing the revolutionary Radar range to the market. These U.S. Made kayaks are built with the same attention to detail that we all expect from the brand BUT with the ability to Paddle, Pedal or Power all in the one kayak. You can elect just the base, adding the Pedal Drive or Helix Motor Drive or have both options.
With great tracking ability, highly manouverable and tonnes of storage built in for all of your gear this is a must for the avid fisho to hit the water with. Multiple electronics pods, with easy mounting options using the Slidetrax System make it simple to get yourself completely organised for the short or long trip out on the water.
Included in the Radar 115 are:
- Rigid Carry Handles
- Flat Accessory Mounting Surfaces
- SlideTraxRail System
- Keepers XL Footbraces
- Multiple Sealed Dry Storage Hatches
- Paddle Park x 3
- Tankwell designed to accomodate crates and livewells
- Tackle Box Storage
- Removable Flex Pod x 2
- AirPro MAX Seat with Multiple Positioning Options
- Left & Right Steering Control Options
- Drop Down Rudder with Hand Control
Helix Pedal Drive
Featuring a 6:1 gear ratio precision-tuned to a 14 x 17 two-bladed fixed pitch prop, the Helix PD is the most efficient and intuitive pedal system ever engineered. Fully deployed, the system is optimized for maximum speed in exchange for less effort so you can be hands-free to fish all day. A groundbreaking auto-raising mast achieves zero draft with a spring-loaded kick pedal, and the unit can be further stowed forward and out of the way to complete the 3-phases of possible positioning. The Helix PD comes complete with rudder kit and hand-control steering knob.Tuned to the proven performance of Wilderness Systems’ S.M.A.R.T. Hull designs, and currently compatible with the new Radar model family, the Helix PD Pedal Drive is the definitive advantage.
- Forward and Reverse Functionality
- Simple Pin system remove/intall on the Radar kayak
- Intuitive Spring Loaded Auto-Raising Mast with Kick Pedal activation
- 14 x 17 two bladed Fixed Pitch Propeller
- Three Positions, Fully Deployed, Zero Draft & Fully Stowed
- 6:1 Gear Ratio