Wilderness Systems Tarpon 105 Sit On Top Kayak
The classic Tarpon 100 has been redesigned for the 2020 season! Now known as the Tarpon 105, Wilderness Systems have further refined the shape to become even more stable, slightly longer and more comfortable. All fittings and fixtures have been updated to keep this little legend of a kayak fresh, including a new removable storage pod, four rigid carry handles, and the same fabulous Phase 3 Airpro seating system with a modern aesthetic.
Though it is the smallest Tarpon, the Tarpon 105 has plenty of storage capacity for your essential fishing and camping gear on your next adventure. The Tarpon 105 kayak is now even better for surf play, ponds, lakes, sounds and fishing. The Tarpon 105 kayak offers excellent glide and maneuverability for its trim size.
- Bungee paddle holder
- Slide Trax accessory rail
- Removable central storage pod, and front storage hatch
- Phase 3 SOT seating system
Phase Three Airpro Outfitting: The Ultimate Seating System.
- Sculptured high density cloth covered foam to encourage air circulation
- Now features CoolTouch so your seat always stays cool.
- Adjustable backrest in height and angle,
- Precise position settings relieve thigh and back fatigue.
- Total range of adjustment whilst on the go – all controls are right at your fingertips. No more needing to pull into the beach to adjust your seat comfort.
Max Load 147kg