The Stellar 16′ (S16) Kayak is designed for speed and stability on long distance tours. It features a moderate concavity along the keel of the bow and stern to help with tracking in rough conditions. For windy days and following seas, a drop-down rudder will help keep your course. Higher decks allow for a dryer paddle in rough conditions and a large stern and medium bow compartment provide ample storage.
Stellar 16 Kayak Features
- High strength spectra rudder lines
- Padded adjustable seat
- Oval cockpit for easier exit and entry
- Cut-aways on bow deck for a narrow catch and effective stroke
- Bungee deck rigging
- Ergonomic carry handles
- Smart-track foot brace that adjusts easily from the cockpit
- 2 water tight storage compartments
- Smart-track foil rudder
Lay-Up Options and Pricing
|Advantage||17kg||Heat cured infused epoxy fiberglass||$3,645|
|Multi Sport||17kg||Hull: Single skin laminate hull Carbon & Kevlar, clear gelcoat finish.
Deck: Heat cured infused epoxy fiberglass
|Excel||16kg||Heat cured infused epoxy Kevlar and fiberglass||$4,145|