Northwater – Dynamic PRO Tow Line
An upgraded version of the Dynamic Tow Line, the PRO builds on the base system with an upgraded large stainless steel carabiner, large closed cell flotation, pull bead quick release waist buckle, in-built shock absorption and reflective trim. This more advanced tow line system provides for easy packing and deployment on the water, is comfortable to wear and quickly release as required. It can be used in a wide range of rescue situations.
- 15m of floating polypropylene 1/4” rope with a tensile strength of 360kg.
- In built shock absorption.
- Retrieves quickly without bucketing water after jettison for quick storage or re-deployment.
- Can be deployed without opening the rope storage
- Meets Coast Guard Specifications as a Buoyant Heaving Line
- Waist belt and cam release buckle and high viz pull bead
- Comfortable to wear
- Wide gate, extra large stainless steel keyhole eye carabiner.
- Suitable for serial and multiple tows
- Soft Closed cell foam Carabiner flotation.
- Secure Velcro closure
- Drainage panel