Please Note: all Mirage kayaks are made to order
The iconic and updated 732 is a sleek speedster of Aussie waterways. A favourite pick for the Hawksbury Classic and Massive Murray Paddle, it has set many a race record. That said, stability and comfort still make this kayak accessible to beginners.
As each and every Mirage kayak is made to order and hand-crafted, there is a varying wait time on new boats.
- Unique Mirage pedal and integrated rudder system.
- Three high volume dry storage compartments.
- Safety perimeter reflective deck line, functional elastic deck rigging.
- Ergonomic seats with comfortable 15mm foam seat pad and fully adjustable, low profile back-band back rest.
- Dual solid cross beam footrests, enhance paddler performance and comfort.
- Component upgrade.
Weight: See table below
Rear Hatch: 90L
Front Hatch: 83L
Day Hatch: 36L
Suitable For: All sized paddlers
|732 Construction:||Average Weight:||Cost:|
|Kevlar IRT + IRT Seats||Pending||$6,495|
Carbon + IRT Seats