Nearly identical to the original 580, the Mirage 582 Kayak has been refined and adapted to accommodate modern construction techniques. The long waterline creates high-speed tracking, while the chines create great stability. A beginner can easily find their paddling groove and grow into this high-end expedition kayak.
Made to order, the Mirage 582 Kayak is available in a huge range of custom colours and fades, and can be further outfitted with carbon components to reduce weight and add that extra wow factor.
As each and every Mirage kayak is made to order and hand-crafted, there is a varying wait time on new boats.
- Unique Mirage pedal and integrated rudder system
- Three high volume dry storage compartments with easy access Kajak Sport hatches.
- Safety reflective perimeter line and functional elastic deck rigging
- Contoured, supportive, ergonomic seat, floating back-band with a 15mm gel foam seat pad.
- Component upgrade compatible
- The 582 in Carbon comes with a clear coat carbon cockpit rim, rudder and seat.
- The standard colourway is a solid colour deck with white hull.
Weight: (see table below)
Rear Hatch: 90L
Front Hatch: 80L
Day Hatch: 27L
Suitable For: Large to medium sized paddlers
|582 Construction:||Average Weight:||Cost:|