Combining a fully-fledged ocean-going hull with a ski-style open cockpit, the Mirage 533 opens up a whole new world of sit-on-top paddling: Freeride Sea Kayaking. The nimble length and stable width make for an excellent all-rounder ski, capable of flat water cruising, coastal exploration and off-shore crossings alike.
As each and every Mirage kayak is made to order and hand-crafted, there is a varying wait time on new boats.
Weight: (see table below)
Rear Hatch: 70L
Front Hatch: N/A
Day Hatch: Optional
Suitable For: Small to Medium sized paddlers
|533 Construction:||Average Weight:||Cost:|
|Kevlar IRT Featherlight||Pending||$4,595|
- Mirage LD Plate allows for a solid connection for steering and leg drive.
- Unique Mirage integrated rudder system.
- Adjustable rails to enable a smooth ride for short and tall paddlers.
- Proven sea kayaking hull design that is smooth in rough water, edges sharply, and tracks beautifully on swells, waves, and wake.
- Self-draining, composite venturi, with a sealing plug for a dry ride.
- Contoured and ergonomic seating that promotes a balanced paddling posture.
- Large rear 70 litre oval hatch with kayak sport cover, for a tight fit in the roughest of conditions.
- Centrally located and balanced, recessed handle for ease of carrying and re-entry after a wipeout.
- Dual rear ‘surf’ grab handles, to make it easier for surf zone re-entry.