The famous 530 has been refined and updated into the 532. A great all-rounder style boat, the 532 is built for speed and efficiency, while also being sporty and maneuverable. Extra volume has been added behind the cockpit to suit a wider range of body types.
As each and every Mirage kayak is made to order and hand-crafted, there is a varying wait time on new boats.
- Complete hull and deck re-design for a more modern look and refined performance.
- ‘Shallow V’ carried back further to increase the initial stability and make the kayak less twitchy.
- Kajak Sport hatches – front, day and rear.
Mirage 532 Features:
- Unique Mirage pedal and integrated rudder system
- Three high volume dry storage compartments with easy access snap lid hatches – great seaworthiness and good storage capacity including convenient day hatch – These hatches are made by Kajak Sport Finland.
- Safety perimeter line, grab handles and functional elastic deck rigging
- Contoured, supportive, ergonomic seat
- Solid footrest platform, enhances paddler performance
- Component upgrade compatible
Weight: (see table below)
Rear Hatch: 70L
Front Hatch: 50L
Day Hatch: 25
Suitable For: Small to medium sized paddlers
|532 Construction:||Average Weight:||Cost:|
|Kevlar IRT Feather Light||15.9kg||$4,995|
|Carbon IRT + IRT Seat||Pending||$6,195|