Manually Activated Rescue Strobe
The Firefly3 uses a high intensity omni-directional Xenon 360° strobe, it cuts through the foulest conditions with a state of the art lamp/lens combo that creates a super bright flash visible for up to 2 miles (approx. 3.2km)
- Waterproof to 33 ft (10 m)
- 8 hour minimum continuous operating life (strobe)
- State of the art lamp/lens combo for high intensity flash.
- Large sliding switch allows for easy operation by gloved hands.
- Specially designed base platform allows unit to stand upright easily.
- Stainless steel retainer securely attaches battery door to case
- Integral lashing loops provide a secure anchor point
- Ideal for life vests, safety harnesses, float coats, work suits, immersion suits, backpacks and flight suits.
- Operation: Manual ON/OFF switch
- Waterproof: Factory tested to 33 ft. (10 m)
- Lamp: High intensity xenon strobe
- Strobe Intensity: .75 cd minimum
- Strobe Visibility: 1-2 mi (1.6 to 3.2 km)
- Strobe Flash Rate: 60± 10/min.
- Strobe Operation: Minimum 8 hr. continuous @ (-1ºC)
- Certification: SOLAS (with lithium batteries), USCG, IMO LSA, FAA TSO-C85, MED approved
- Size: 12.0 x 5.7 x 2.8 cm
- Weight: 106 g with 2 AA lithium batteries (not included)
- Limited Warranty: 1 year
Large sliding switch easy to operate
Learn how to solve the Rubik’s Cube with the easiest method, learning only six algorithms.